The Prestige philosophy
At Prestige, we believe it is our job to proactively propose and provide the very best services for your business. We will always explore and suggest new ideas for you. And if we believe we can do a better job for you, in a different way, or even for a lower price, we will let you know.
Our values make our business strong:
- We encourage creativity when finding solutions
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We act with integrity and professionalism
- We treat our clients and colleagues with respect
- Both individual initiative and teamwork are core to our success
2005 Prestige founded by CEO Ian Kidner, offering storage and fulfilment services.
2006 expansion into the specialist area of archiving and scanning.
2008 strategic move into magazine and publication finishing.
2009 acquisition of Pakfin Logistics re-affirmed Prestige’s commitment to the magazine and publication finishing market.
2011 Prestige acquired e-commerce and fulfilment specialist AASM Ltd (AASM) based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
2013 and beyond, our commitment is to further enhance our product offering in our core areas of e-commerce, finishing, fulfilment, storage and archiving.